Frequently used financial forms are listed below for your convenience.

PCard Authorization Form used to obtain your PCard and set your spending limits.

PCard Support Form used to document each PCard purchase. A receipt must be attached to this form.

Lost/Unobtainable Receipt Form used when a receipt for a PCard purchase has been lost or is unobtainable.

eBuy Authorization Form used to gain access to eBuy and set your spending limits.

Purchasing Order Request Form used to request the purchase of item(s) over the PCARD limit ($3K) for educational/research purposes. Any purchase order request over $10,000 being ordered from a specific vendor, must have a completed Sole/Single Source Justification Form accompany the request.

Sole/Single Source Justification Form used as justification for a purchase from a single or sole source without open competition, when the purchase total is $10,000 or more and must accompany a completed Purchasing Order Request Form. 

Proposal Request Form to be submitted for proposal requests.

Request for Department Matching Funds Form used to request department matching funds.

Personal Reimbursement Form used to reimburse individuals for work-related expenses paid for with personal funds.

Non-Employee Information Form This form is to be filled out by any non-employee receiving payment or travel reimbursement.

Meal/Travel Expense Forms

Please review these guidelines when submitting meal and travel expenses.

Group Meal/Meeting Form This form is used as supporting documentation to justify the business purpose and attendees for an authorized group meal/meeting of Penn State employees and/or visitors to the University. The form is required for any group meal/meeting purchase that is made using University funds, regardless of payment method. 

Export Compliance Procedures All foreign travel requires export control review prior to the start of the travel, regardless of PSU funding being used for the travel.

Travel Reimbursement Form This form must be completed by any employee wishing to claim travel reimbursement when they are not the one personally preparing the ERS Report for submission.